NCAA Division I & II Student Athlete Course Requirements:
- Students must complete 100% of each course and may not waive or test out of any material. No course modifications allowed.
- Credit Recovery courses or Literary Advantage courses do not meet the NCAA course requirements.
- Assessments will be locked and password protected.
- Students must have regular, documented, instructor-
- Student work must be documented and graded with quality feedback by a certified instructor.
- Courses must have a defined start and end date. Students must follow the course timeline and due dates and not accelerate from the course plan.